We can usually activate your service within a day — no problem.
Ordering is easy. Just give us a call (647-428-9000) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or provide your postal code in the Order Service area below, which will take you to the web portal for your building. There you can fill out the order form and provide your contact information, suite number and desired service(s). We do the rest (and quickly).
To place an order
The ordering and activation process is very simple and involves the following steps:
- Please provide your contact information, desired service and start date using the form on the website for your building (or just call us at: 647-428-9000)
- Upon receipt of your information, we agree with you a convenient day/time to drop off your network box (combined modem and wireless router) for your internet service, an ATA or IP phone if you also ordered phone service and your TV box if you also ordered TV service.
- Activating your service is simply plug-and-play; you can do it or we can do it for you (no-charge installation).
- At the end of the month, we send you an invoice by email (we bill in arrears) and you can then provide your credit card information over a secure connection in our client portal.
- Please note that we require a $100 fully refundable security deposit for your modem/router, which will be included in your first invoice.
- Your security deposit is refunded upon cancellation of your service (you can cancel any time).
- Aside from payment by credit card, you can also pay by cheque or Interac eTransfer